Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a great day for me, I finally decided that no matter how long I will be at Grandma and Grandpa's I needed an Internet connection faster than dial-up! Now I have it and I am so excited! I can't get enough of it! But when I showed Grandma the difference, she couldn't see it! But trust me, I can.

For the first time in forever, I dressed for Halloween. It was loads of fun, but I couldn't help but think just how ridiculous it was. Anyway, here is the magnificent costume that Rachel helped me come up with. I am little red riding hood complete with wolf (though he is not big or bad!).

4 comments:

Amanda C said...

so cute mary. Did you go to a party or just hand out candy? Where did you get that tiny wolf? And congrats on High Speed!

ChrisBCrazy said...

cute costume!

Ramblings by Brandi said...

Cute costume Mary you look pretty. Yay! for getting High Speed!!!

David and Katy said...

You look great!