Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rachel!


Rachel got to stay and visit for a few days before going back to Utah (I got to go with her!). She did some things with Grandma and Grandpa while I was a work each day, then we got to hang out when I was done. We took Grandma to the Asian market one day and spent almost an hour walking up and down the ails laughing at all the crazy stuff and buying a few interesting things (Lee Lee's market is one of Grandma's favorite places and I love to get my veggies there). We went to the dollar theater on Tuesday (the only day that it is actually $1) and saw Blind Side! It was an amazing movie and I loved it - but I'm a sucker for inspirational sports movies. We also used my new annual pass to drive through Saguaro NP. It was full of flowers and very green (for Tucson)! It was beautiful! We even watched a short movie at the Visitors Center - about the Desert (and you have to say Desert like it is capitalized using a low voice!). We had a lot of fun - now on to Utah for more fun!

No comments: