
We picked fruit, blew bubbles, and chased after trains to take pictures of. I have to say that I don't even notice the trains anymore, but Evan sitting in the back in a car seat can spot them and hear them the second they appear!
We went on a hike with my friend Greg to Saguaro National Park, driving around and exploring the visitor's center too. Greg and I ended up carrying the boys, though Jacob walked all the way in, because we talked Katy out of bringing her stroller on the bumpy trail. Then Katy and I went in search of a rookery of cranes, only to find that it was actually herons, at Columbus park. I didn't know they nested in trees! It was really cool, and we got some good shots of one heron that was out catching fish. Then we tried the sweetwater wetlands park for more birds, and it was pretty cool, but it really stunk! It took a while to get used to the smell! But we did see some interesting birds and even a few hawks for Katy!

We took pictures of everything! Especially the boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment