Monday, April 18, 2011

Christmas in Utah!



I went to Show Low after I was out for Winter Break, Santa visited Jon's family, then the next day went to Utah to visit Ben's family. Dad, Aunt Louise and I met up with Rachel and Sarah. Our cousin, Christine, is letting us stay at her apartment while she is in Ohio. We made ourselves at home and piled her kitchen high with all the food we brought. Sarah brought so many cookies alone, that we took bags and bags to a homeless shelter.



On the 24th we opened a few gifts so that we held to tradition and had something to do Christmas Eve. Sarah got me a few old movies, I got her a dominoes set and Dad fell asleep.


Christmas day started bright and early. We listened to the Christmas story digitally on the computer. We opened gifts, watched the parade on TV, ate omelets, then after lounging around all day we bundled up and went to Temple Square to see the lights, we finished out the day watching a movie at the theaters, the new Narnia movie.


We spent the rest of our time in Utah eating and hanging out with family. Oh, yes and packing up the last of Rachel's stuff. We also spent a bit of the time in some of the worst weather I have ever seen.

No comments: