
Rachel bought a car in Show Low and we got in it and headed straight to California. It was late when we got there but we were able to meet Beth and Scott's new baby, Daniel, once there because Beth was up in the middle of the night feeding him. He seems a sweet little baby, always looking around and swinging contentedly.
We spent the week watching cartoons, riding bikes, making cakes, and playing with Daniel. We also took a lot of pictures. Daniel was a great model, he took the changing clothes, moving around and picture snapping well. He took it all while calmly posing!

We also tortured the boys by doing a group photo shoot. It was a pretty bad disaster but I was able to salvage a few good photos from it (with a lot of photshop). William and Sam fought over holding Daniel, Ryan would just get up an walk away. Thomas was really the only cooperating one!

Rachel and I took the boys ice skating and had a grand time. At first I thought we weren't even going to get around the rink once. But in the end the boys got the hang of it a bit.
Swimming, scout camp, making and watching videos of the boys I took on the phone, playing with Sarah's pups, running in the sprinkler... that is what you get in California.




No comments:
Post a Comment