Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Californian Spring Break!


This Spring Break I came to California. Dave kindly gave me some of his Frequent Flyer Miles. I came on Saturday, March 17. Sunday till now we have been just doing exactly what I wanted to do - just do what Beth and Sarah do all day long. And since Beth has five boys, three in school all week, we pretty much hang out and plan our meals, shop for the meals all around when the boys go to school and come home, but I love it!!!
Monday I went to luch with all of the boys, Ryan and I took Little Caesars' Pizza for kindergarden lunch and sat at the picnic tables with Thomas. When he went out to play, I took Ryan home, stocked back up on pizza, and headed back for 2nd grade lunch. Sam enjoyed the attention, everyone calling him lucky for getting pizza for lunch. William was a different story, after Sam left for recess and 4th graders came. William stayed out by me, quite and happy just to get some pizza for lunch.

Today we went to the park, had a great dinner and dessert! Just a normal day with Beth and Sarah!



Daniel is always taking a sock off - but what a CUTE baby!!!

Sam doesn't like getting up in the morningsAdd Video

Ryan playing basketball

2 comments:

Dana said...

I LOVE Ryan playing basketball! Those boys are cute.

Amanda C said...

Looks like a fun trip Mary... great job with the microwave!