Friday, September 5, 2008

How to get to Californina

First Stop


Lets just start with the fact that my family reunion didn't start in California, first I flew from Arizona to Colorado.

David called and asked me if I could fly to Colorado to fly to California with Katy and the boys because he was asked to open a new store in Colorado and wouldn't be able to make it. So... of course I went.
1. I love Katy and Jacob
2. I wanted to meet Evan
3. I love to fly
4. I love to travel

I got the perfect opportunity to see Beautiful Colorado even if for just a for a short time. We went on a drive into the Mountains to see the Platte River.


Jacob loves anything his dad loves, especially if it has to do with cars!

After a few fun days we were all set, loaded down and headed out to the airport. Just the place for a transportation oriented two-year old! Even Evan seemed to get a kick out of Jacob.

No comments: