Friday, January 9, 2009

A new lens!


Everyone was talking about 50mm lenses this Christmas - and I was really jealous. David even asked my opinion on one for his Canon. I tried to be excited for him, but might not have sounded like it - in my head I was wondering how I could swing one for myself. I let it go and had a great Christmas and birthday. Then in Utah I used Kori's to take their family pictures - and knew I needed one. The next day a package came in the mail for Ben - after I asked about what he got from Amazon (nosy - I know) he said it was something for a project - not giving it a second thought I left the room - only to have Ben follow me a second later and hand me a small Canon box. At first I thought he was showing me his project - then I realized that it was Canon and not Nikon! He said "Happy Birthday!" Ben and Kori along with Dan, Amanda, David and Katy got me this lens for my birthday! I was so excited! I put it right on and took the picture of me below in Rachel's fuzzy mirror, so it isn't a great picture - but what a great lens!
I am so blessed with family, they are all so great to me - I know I don't deserve it! But I love them so much for all they do for me!

What a lucky girl I am!!!

No comments: