Thursday, January 8, 2009

FHE in Utah!

I went to Utah after Christmas to spend a week with Rachel, Kori, Ben and the kids. We had a lot of fun, I really enjoyed just relaxing and hanging out - I especially enjoyed being beaten by Kenzie in memory (she is uncanny good at that game) but I do have to say that she hasn't beaten me a Scrabble Jr. yet (I must admit that I am proud of the fact that I beat a five-year-old, but I don't think I will play her next year). I also enjoyed putting puzzles together with Carson - that is his special talent.

For Family Home Evening (this time with a real family - not a singles ward) we loaded up and drove to Temple Square - I was really excited because I had never been there with all the lights. Apparently a thousand other people were really excited too - it was really busy.



Carson was a popular boy, everyone wanted a picture with him! (Also he hardly touched the ground the whole time - lucky boy was carried the entire time - wish I was two again!)


My favorite decoration was this large nativity in the reflecting pool - it was beautiful!


A fun night shot of the temple.


Chloe was so cute in her snug outfit, she looks like a gummy bear!

No comments: