Monday, December 29, 2008

26 Awesome years!


December 26th I celebrated 26 great years.
Sarah made me some cupcakes, but before we got a picture Jaden and Melissa had so helpfully placed candles in and tested the frosting on "you're."

Lighting...get set...blow...

My audience!

Yummy!
Going through the pictures I noticed it looked like we did a lot of drinking!
Rachel mixed up daiquiris in my favorite birthday present a blender/food processor from my sisters. Because we didn't use liquor we found the recipe too sweet, so we had to readjust with fresh strawberries.

The party's started.

Jaden looked the real boozer, bottoms up!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy happy Birthday! I thought of you when I woke up that morning and wished I had your number to call you. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Ramblings by Brandi said...

Happy Belated Birthday. It looks like it was a great one. Thank you so much for the Christmas card I really enjoyed that. Sorry I was way behind on Christmas this year and I didn't get cards out. thanks for thinking of me and have a very Happy New Year :).