Tim and Rosa were married December 20, 2008 in the Snowflake Arizona Temple. It was a wonderful day and I am so happy for them both. Amanda and I went to Snowflake with them on the 19th for a photo shoot. It was loads of fun, Amanda and I were both snapping away and Rosa was shivering. It worked out well to have both of us there, and Tim and Rosa will have loads of pictures. Don't they look so happy?
After the sealing and luncheon we gathered outside the Pinedale chapel for pictures.
It has been awhile since we have had a picture all together let alone so many. Everyone was pretty much fed up with me by the time we finished but now we will have these pictures for ever.

1 comment:
the group shots turned out good. I like the mix of red and black. Would you e-mail me the best shots out of those ones please?
Post a Comment