Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I love Thanksgiving! Family all around a big table loaded with good food! We are so obviously blessed so what better time to think about all we have to be thankful for than together!

I am thankful for the little things that make you smile, like seeing the snow fall in huge white fluffy flakes. I love these pictures! The kids all gathered round watching the snow come down.


I am thankful for the fun we have together! Melissa and Kai entertained themselves with a piano bench forever. Melissa would stand on it, then turn around, climb down, spin and say "tada!" Kai on the other hand would launch off the bench and strike a pose for me in the air. Both were quite proud of themselves and did it over and over again.
I was snapping pictures of the jumpers when someone came into my view, adjusting the focus I found Calvin down beside me wanting to help with the camera. I am thankful for the service others offer.

I am thankful for mothers and all they do for us, I am thankful for songs and smiles.



I am thankful for warmth and happiness!


I am thankful for little wonders, like finding bubbles coming from under water, or how to hit and make the biggest splash!

I am thankful for friends!

I am thankful for YOU!

1 comment:

ChrisBCrazy said...

ADORABLE! wish i could have been there!