Monday, March 15, 2010

Olympic Weekend!

I went up to Pinedale the weekend the 2010 Winter Games started in Vancouver. To celebrate we had a Greek party! I know I'm a nerd but it's okay! We had gyros (beef not lamb) and baklava for dessert! Everyone humored me, and some even liked it!
Saturday was even more Olympic, when we got to see Ian in a basketball game! It was quite entertaining, and I even got to take team pictures after (though I made a critical mistake in not readjusting my lighting from the dim gym to the bright outdoors - sometimes I wonder about myself! I know better! but I made the best out of the pictures I got with photoshop - Sorry Team).

It was a really fun weekend - I'm glad I got to come up ( I even got to go to the temple - first time back to Snowflake).

No comments: