
Once in the Valley where was our first stop? Cabela's of course. We can't go through Lehi without stopping! We let dad shop, while Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed the nice Utah air on the large benches outside the store. Aunt Louise made sandwiches for everyone and Ben brought Carson down to meet us. Dad took Carson on an extended tour of the store- I think his favorite part was the humongous aquariums, and the fishing pole that Grandpa Paul bought him!

Once we finally finished I rode back to Ben's house with him. Dad and Aunt Louise took Grandma and Grandpa to our bed and breakfast, where Grandpa stayed to rest. Everyone else came over to Ben and Kori's to visit.
Kenzie broke her arm on Tuesday on a field trip with her class (she feel off the monkey bars). She, however, despite breaking her left (writing) hand has been doing really well with her right hand - you can see how well she wrote her name. Carson is no less of wizard but his talent comes in the shape of puzzles. He does them so well for a three-year-old!
Rachel and I aren't any better. We both go for the kids toys - Rachel bought a walkie-talkie watch to use at work with the girl in the next cubicle! We both sat and helped Kenzie color one of her many get well gifts (this one a princess poster - no surprise there).

For dinner we went to Red Lobster! I got the grilled salmon! Yumm! Ben and Rachel both got non-sea food items!

After dinner Rachel and I went to the B&B where dad rented us a room. When I heard he did this I was very confused - but he explained that he just wanted us to have a fun time while we were together, so it was very nice of him. ( I think he still just wants me to get excited about B&Bs enough to move home and help open one! not likely!) But that is okay - we had an amazing time - walked through the wooded area, enjoyed the water falls and ponds in the garden, really enjoyed the comfy bed and the gigantic bubble jet bath tub!
For dinner we went to Red Lobster! I got the grilled salmon! Yumm! Ben and Rachel both got non-sea food items!
After dinner Rachel and I went to the B&B where dad rented us a room. When I heard he did this I was very confused - but he explained that he just wanted us to have a fun time while we were together, so it was very nice of him. ( I think he still just wants me to get excited about B&Bs enough to move home and help open one! not likely!) But that is okay - we had an amazing time - walked through the wooded area, enjoyed the water falls and ponds in the garden, really enjoyed the comfy bed and the gigantic bubble jet bath tub!

No comments:
Post a Comment