Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amanda Inspired!

Okay so Amanda totally inspired me to check out my phone, but I really don't take very many pictures with it, not unless I need shopping advice or something like that - what I do happen to use my phone camera for, because I don't have one on my regular camera, is the video function. So here for your viewing pleasure are some of my favorite videos! Just note that my camera on my phone isn't the best.

Okay so right after Christmas I was at Daniel and Amanda's and we were watching the boys play with their Christmas present - a guitar. They had us laughing so hard! With a camera tripod as a mic this is some of what they came up with.



Here you can see the forming of a boy band!

Earlier I posted Carson singing; "You are my sunshine" Well Kenz wanted to sing too - but this time Carson is trying to Video - the end of this one is hilarious as the phone is dropped when Kenz tries to grab it from Carson.

This one has to be one of my favorites - Sam does such a great job! Really cute!

Okay - one of the all time funniest things I have ever seen is when Melany Soloman asked Jaden to sing "Ring Around the Rosies" in opera - I was dying laughing so hard. I tried to get him to do it again but every time I videoed he would never follow through all the way - but still funny!

No comments: