Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Living Legends

Okay so last Wednesday I went to Living Legends with a bunch of friends and let me tell you it was AMAZING! I don't usually promote things like this, but really I loved it. If you have any opportunity to go - GO. These BYU students from all over North and South America and every island around, dance folk and native dances. They have tons of energy and even more talent.

This dancer is from Hawaii, but when I asked him why he didn't go to BYU Hawaii, he said it was like five minutes from his house and he wanted to get away - lucky us that he did! I know the picture is terrible - background and flash - but I didn't want to take pictures during the performance, and for once it was nice to put my camera down and just watch and enjoy.

No comments: