
Before I left Tucson I made dinner for Grandpa's birthday. I asked him what he wanted and in the end he chose Yorkshire pudding, Waldorf salad, homemade rolls and pumpkin pie (sugar-free no less). We had a great time and Grandpa even blew out the candles. Happy 83rd!!!

I caught a ride up to Show Low with Aunt Louise, I stayed there for the weekend before heading to Colorado with her and Dad. During that time I got to spend time with Jon and his family, and we got a whole family and individual pictures taken. I was a lot of fun and some of my favorite pictures of the year were taken then. The one of Mel laying in the leaves, and Jaden throwing them around are on the top of my list.

We made it to Colorado, stopping at the arch and a random state park in New Mexico. We spent a few days getting ready for everyone and then on Wednesday night Rachel, Sarah and her friend Matt got there, followed by Tim and Rosa flying in.

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! We baked for days! Jacob and Evan loved to be right there helping and it was fun just hanging out together. We also celebrated Rosa's birthday, making it a fun feasting and celebrating extended weekend.

Sarah found time to cut our hair! Thank you Sarah!
We also found time to do a lot of photo shoots! Tim and Rosa, David and his family, and Rachel, Sarah and I. We got a lot of updating done.



No comments:
Post a Comment