Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bon Voyage!


Pennsylvania here I come!
Aunt Louise told me a few weeks ago that she was going to Pennsylvania, I said that it sounded interesting, and she invited me to come with her, that she got a companion flight with her miles she had coming to her. I guess we saw the conversation in different lights, because I forgot about it when we got to where we were driving, but a week later when I was home I came into the kitchen and she was on the computer and I asked her what she was doing. She said booking our flights! I had to take a few minutes to really commit, but trust me, it didn't take much convincing. She is going to do some genealogy, which means county records and cemeteries, but she told me that one cemetery is by Gettysburg and the other by Hersey. I was sold on the trip, and am so excited, I want to drive up to Philadelphia or down to DC! Any way around it, it will be a great week! I am so excited. I'll keep you posted (pun intended).
I will miss Grandma and Grandpa, here Grandpa is blowing me a kiss goodbye!

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Louise was telling me about the trip. Sounds like fun and I am sure that you will have some great photos to share when you get back! I am glad you got some pics of the weekend so I could see all the fun I missed. Kai enjoyed all of the one on one attention with mom though. Oh and I love that pic of Jaden sticking his head out the window. It could win a contest. Oh, and the ward campout looks like a great time too. You are one busy girl. When are you moving to Queen Creek?