Sunday, October 5, 2008

WHO KNEW?

Who knew that right out of Tucson, up in the Catalina mountains on Mount Lemmon it was so pretty? I went up for a ward camp out, and loved it! Out of the heat and into the cool crisp mountain air.



We had a great fireside with Bishop Wilson, hot chocolate and card games. By the way - don't play Uno with me, I totally lost but didn't go out easily. It was the longest game ever! Tyson and I both tried to lose, but the game just wont let you! Also don't play Scum with Shana! Especially if your last name is Crookston, she plays with all the wrong rules.

I surprisingly got a great night's sleep in the cabin with 40 or so other girls. When I woke up I went for a walk in the woods and saw birds, bugs, chipmunks and deer. You have to look closely for the deer, I didn't have a telephoto lens with me - shocking I know.
A bunch of us came up in Cameron's van! Here we are enjoying the ride back to the city.

No comments: